View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 11:59 AM   #4
deca

I actually had a weird dream last night ..... basically one point I became aware and thought this is nothing like me ....then it tried to reference other false dreams they beamed me in the past to make me believe it was possible ... then it all fell apart ....basically it was about me being some unpaid volunteer ...now again I have nothing against this ...or helping people ...but charity starts at home ....you solve your own problems first ...and especially in the situation I am in this makes no sense .... again it was like a government "big society" nonsenses were they scam all the money out of the care system expensive contracts/consultants ....then make people feel guilty/it's their duty/shame them it to do the actual care work because there no money left to pay actually trained staff and people with the right attitude to do it properly for the right reasons .
But I not sure whether this dream was a setup….knowing that I had posted this about the “Beaming Artificial Mind Influencing Dreams”
but it not the “content” of the dreams or the “intentions” behind these programs .. whether they are trying to install “good behaviours” or “bad behaviours” IT THE UNETHICALLY /ILLEGAL MANNER THEY ARE DOING IT FULL STOP !!!!
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote