View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 07:03 PM   #15
georggearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If you read ickes work he talks about concentrations of reptillian DNA which they must manage to maintain successful hybridisation

So they are selective about who they breed with

For example Princess Diana said she was the royals 'brood mare' used to breed offspring

If you go into theosophical teachings they speak of the '7 root races'

Hitler and his gang were very much into all that race stuff and saw themselves as they aryan root race

Many israelis also are obsessed with race and are seeking as jewish supremicists to create a jew only state

The Nation of Islam was a black supremicist group who were against racial mixing

So there are supremicist groups of all hues obsessed with race

Icke speaks about how the illuminati bloodlines trace themselves back to Babylon

This idea of racial cohesion gives their group a cohesion. They are an intermarried mafia of bloodlines and interlocked business interests

Burke's peerages has traced how all US presidents are blood relations of the british monarchy
I am sure they are selective about whom they breed with. I am too . The point is that you can't place any significance on the fact that a lineage goes back to babylon. Mine does too. It is only because David Icke chooses to place significanse on the queens ancient lineage and not on mine, that it becomes 'proof'. Because in genealogical terms, we share the same bloodline.

If I rose up and became dictator of Denmark, I could have David Icke put up a picture of me at his talks and say that this ugly guys lineage can be traced back to ancient Babylon (everyone goes *oooooh* and *gasp*). And he'd be absolutey right. He can take ANYONE and say that their lineage goes back to ancient Babylon. That's the point. That he has chosen a select few to 'out' this information about, says nothing that it doesn't also say about you or me.

As for american presidents being blood related to the british monarchy, I am hardly surprised. Since all americans are.

It is simply a question of going far enough back in time before we find a common ancestor. And I am not just talking about a family or a vague financial affiliation. No, I am talking about one single person from which all of us alive today, are derived.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote