View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 06:14 PM   #13
georggearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by guessed View Post
I think two sons born within wedlock would both be used, the youngest son may produce a grand daughter who would be prime for marriage to the eldest sons grandson for instance.
Hence the inter breeding.
Possibly that would be the way to think. But it realy doesn't change anything in the genealogy.

Queen Elisabeth is still a direct decendant from Charlemagne. And so am I. Well, at least according to that website I posted originaly.

Yet David Icke delivers the information about queen Elisabeth as if there is some sinister plan at work. A sick kind of husbandry, if you will. The problem I have with this, is that it doesn't matter who he points his finger at. Be it the queen, president Bush, chancelor Merkel.....or me. We are all direct decendants of Charlemagne.

You can safely point your finger at anyone you suspect of being an illuminati insider and say "look, their ancestry goes waaaaay back to ancient times. This proves that they are part of a breeding program".

My point is that it proves nothing of the sort. If it did, I would be an illuminati insider too. We all would.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.

Last edited by georggearless; 13-10-2015 at 06:16 PM.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote