View Single Post
Old 13-10-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
georggearless

Default David Icke's geneaology research

First off, let me say that I haven't read DI's books on the subject, so forgive me if this has allready been covered in his book(s).

In most of his talks that I've seen, he refers to a bloodline that you can follow back to very ancient times. As far as I can tell, he has taken prominent political, financial and royal names and says that these family trees can be traced back into ancient times. And by doing so, proving a kind of 'breeding program' for the powerful. Very unnerving, to say the least.

Then I saw QI (a quirky british gameshow-like program that deals with interesting little known facts and such), where the gamemaster, Stephen Fry, put it to the panel that they were all decendants of Charlemagne. I can't say that I followed his explanation to the letter, and so I searched for more information about this and found this article that explains essentialy the same thing a bit better Our Universal Royalty. It seems that I too am a decendant from Charlemagne. And so are you.

So, here's my point:

If this is true, then couldn't any and all subjects that you choose to investigate (royalty or otherwise), be traced back to ancient times, to any historicaly interesting figure you wish?

I mean, I would share the same bloodline as that of queen Elisabeth or any other royalty for that matter. It would just be a matter of going far enough back in time before we found our shared great-great-great-timesx-grandfather.

Wouldn't this make the fact that you can trace royal bloodlines back to Charlemagne (or Nefertiti for that matter), less conspicuous, since you can say that about anyone alive today?

Hope someone with more knowledge about this subject can elaborate.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote