View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #15
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yes but i'm suggesting it is happening through entrainment

if they can influence the worlds energy grid through the leylines they can then affect human consciousness

Interesting article in Davids headlines today....something to ponder about the nature of brainwaves:

Peoples’ brain wave patterns mysteriously SYNC UP when they are near each other, astonishing new science shows

Thursday, May 11, 2017 by: Earl Garcia

A recent study published in the journal Current Biology revealed that people’s brain waves exhibit remarkably similar patterns when they belong in a group that was more engaged with each other and the world around them. As part of the study, a team of researchers from the New York University and the Max Planck Institute of Empirical Aesthetics used portable electroencephalogram technology to simultaneously monitor and record brain activity from an entire class of high school students. The experts kept track of the students’ brain activity as they went through their usual classroom routine over the course of a semester. The students were asked how they liked each other and their teacher. The participants were also asked how much they liked group activities in general.
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-1...nce-shows.html
But is there really such an energy grid? there is a guy called Paul Deveraux who was part of the dragon project tracing ley lines across southern England many years ago. His work is quite scientitic but he is quite conviced that such energy grids are not real although he does state that water lines can be dowsed and followed, which was probably the case in his project work.

I like the idea of a grid netowrk but I am less convinced now. Its easy for people to come up with loads of interesting theories but unless such things can be really uncovered then and proven to form such a grid then I think there is little value in such studies.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote