Thread: On The Square
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #39
lightgiver

Arrow Rough and Perfect Ashlars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusissalvation View Post
I only recently discovered the truth to this myself, LG. Quite interesting and yet, once understood, actually makes 'perfect sense'.

Thank you, LG and likewise to you. I see you are shedding light on very esoteric teachings. Believe me when I say that the vast majority of the world [including myself] are either not 'ready' to receive them or we will simply just never be able to 'fully comprehend' them...
It appears the majority of the world is having it forced upon them without their knowledge...TPTB from all countrys are occultist's...and they keep the people in ignorance and darkness,divide and rule I think its called

Just take a look at the constant wars that never end....The film was officially endorsed by the human rights group Amnesty International for highlighting the arms trafficking by the international arms industry.

Quote:
The arms industry is a global business which manufactures weapons and military technology and equipment. It consists of commercial industry involved in research, development, production, and service of military material, equipment and facilities. Arms producing companies, also referred to as defense contractors or military industry, produce arms mainly for the armed forces of states. Departments of government also operate in the arms industry, buying and selling weapons, munitions and other military items. Products include guns, ammunition, missiles, military aircraft, military vehicles, ships, electronic systems, and more.
It is estimated that yearly, over 1.5 trillion dollars are spent on military expenditures worldwide (2.7% of World GDP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
Whatever the origin of the mosaic pavement is within Masonry, the importance is the symbolism of opposites. For how can we fully appreciate the light of day without the knowledge of the blackness of night?

Mosaic Pavement - http://www.myrtlelodge145.com/Repository/110510.pdf

The Mystery of the Mosaic Pavement - http://academialodge.org/pdf/eyer_my...c_pavement.pdf
Car Nation is that called and cracked pavements and decaying parks that are not maintained..the air quality is that bad these days its hard to see the light of day...and watch you dont fall down the pot holes in the darkness of night thats if its safe to go out in the first place you may get stabbed mugged or beaten...what a wonderful world you have created....rough as hell...

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-08-2012 at 05:30 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote