View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #51
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
And what pert of my consistently saying that I am against censorship do you not understand?

Just because one is against one thing does not automatically mean that one is for it's opposite.

Now you're totally trying to divert from the actual point. Like a true Communist always does.

You asked why Jordan Peterson doesn't move to China and make his speeches there. The issue wasn't about whether you are personally against or for free speech.

By making the comment about Peterson going to China, you were trying to imply that suppression of freedom of expression and censorship does not also exist in the West, by claiming we can regard what he says as irrelevant here re free speech issues in the west. If those problems didn't also exist in the West, then people like Peterson et al wouldn't exist in the first place. It's really not that difficult to understand, Comrade. You surely know certain opinions and certain people are being heavily censored here in the West. One doesn't need to go to China to witness that anymore.

Why do you constantly always try to obfuscate, spin, and misrepresent things? Again, that's very much a Marxist Communist trait. Your spin and attempts at obfuscating or diverting from the important talking points doesn't fool me.

Last edited by Firewand; 20-03-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote