View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #341
yass

Back around 2003-4 I did quite a bit of camping out in the woods. One day I watched chemtrails being laid out in the sky above, densely, row, after row, after row, after row, in a grid...

I watched and I wondered 'why out there in the woods where there were hardly any people?' I was there but it was not holiday season time. My campsite was about 30-40 minutes outside of a small town, and that long mostly because I had to travel around a lake to get to it.
I wondered if it were being spread out there with the thought (calculation) that it would slowly drift over the small town (full of people) though I didn't see that. It didn't make sense.
Something later happened out there in the woods and to my campsite. It had happened by 2006. Trees fell. Loads of them. Roads were blocked, the path to the waterfalls was blocked, huge trees were down everywhere. The place was wrecked with downed trees. I was told that the trees had dried up and died (standing) and that the weather (winter weather I believe) knocked them down and there were more standing trees in that condition and it was no longer a safe place for the falling trees.
I haven't had a chance to check up on the camp for years now since moving to a large city a good distance from there.
I have had plenty of time to give some thought to it.
It was a perfectly lovely healthy place with trails, short inroads, camping nooks, lovely natural cascading pools that went on for at least a mile (I never went beyond a certain point, had to climb down an embankment to get to them), and an abundance of trees. Thick, but for the cleared areas we set up camp in.
In 2010 I ran across an article, Megatons of Aluminum to Rain Down from Global Experiment. In 2013 I ran across another article and it made me think about the catastrophe that happened at my once healthy and beautiful campsite:
In Charles Little’s book among the notes he writes; ” As it happens, aluminum is a common constituent of forest soils almost every where, but it is locked up in aluminum silicates, and in this compound form is not available to trees and other plants, and therefore is no danger to them. But after acid rains come , the silicates were broken down, and the aluminum was freed to be taken up by trees and plants. The metal kills all roots first, this means that trees can no longer absorb and transport needed nutrients, such as phosphates, calcium, and magnesium-essential fertilizers that are themselves leached away from the soil by acid deposition, The trees are weakened and can be invaded by insects or pathogens or secumb to extremes of weather-or all of the above, in which case they die.” So dead grasses, dandelions, plants, weakened trees, beetles move in. I think years of contrails, and the more recent years of chemtrails has caused this reaction, and our trees are dying from it. Perhaps independent studies void of governmental duress, threats, manipulations, would show this with soil, water, and ring samples. I bet it would.

http://www.onepagenews.com/p/tag/chemtrails/

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.co...Chemtrails.php
Aluminum is a common metal in soils. It is a significant toxin in acid soils (or soils exposed to acid rain) causing stunted roots (no rootlets ergo poor plant health).

Why is aluminum present in off the scale amounts in the Mt. Shasta area?

When a hydro-geologist was shown the tests, he stated, “unless you live near an Alcoa Aluminum plant, there is no way these types of metals (barium has also been detected) should be showing up in your pond or rainwater samples, in any quantity.” The Pit River sample tested at 4,610,000 ug/L, which is 4,610 times the MCL.
Citizens seeking answers to aluminum contamination concerns
wayback
I have the above references posted in this thread NASA Releases Deadly Poisons Into Atmosphere

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote