View Single Post
Old 20-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #246
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
Yes & I totally accept that. Thank you... - ya know tis never just one thing n shit... it's other things on here that get to me more...

Sorry if I took some of it out on you...

With bringing the article up, I only saw it yesterday (possibly bumped-up, or I was searching or something) & had just never noticed it before & kinda thought that it is always useful & wise to consider & take into account everything, apart from silly superficial things like changing ya name or being an ex IRS agent, of-course!

No worries, I can deal with it. Or my psychologist... joking of course.

Everyone has a past, but I believe that people change. Alex Collier, David Icke, David Wilcock and a bunch of others have had everyday jobs, working for the system one way or the other.

In the case of Alex Collier... He puts himself out there, for ridicule, abuse, accusations and the lot, I see no benefits in it for him. At the same he comes across as one of the warmest, nicest guys I`ve ever seen talk about the subject. I know that he really, truly believes in his message. What I ask myself is "why would he put himself through all of this if he didn`t ?"

I guess I better get some more work done...
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote