View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #43
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
Interesting thread

...and I saw a tall dark figure with a hood tell and show me things he said it was incredibly important and that one day I would understand it.

it was a giant turntable like a record player going around and he stood on it and said that time wasn't what I thought it was. He said that as the record could be played fast or slow or even stopped so could time.

Then he showed me a man in my room digging a pile of coal, first the man dug normal, then incredibly fast, high speed, then he dug so slow that it actually caused me pain. Even today if someone plays sounds or images at very slow speeds I feel that pain.
It;s hard to describe but he said that it was very important that we don't play at the wrong speed. That it would cause us pain.

The dream ended when I started crying with pain and screaming my head off and really shaking telling my mum there was a man digging coal in my room too slow and it was hurting my head.
Here's my fumbling try at your dream.....The hooded dude means hiding, Fear of the unknown.....The record player means round and round endlessly. At 6 you feared the unknown and not getting to the end of things. No finality.

Playing the record fast or slow will only end up in the same place.....Going round in circles. That's what you feared at 6......Never getting answers or completion. Never getting to a place where the record player doesn't cause stress and pain and angst.

Coal means money. Wealth. Surplus......Evidently your mind needs money fast and lot's of it to feel safe.

My guess is at that age you were in a state of mind that was very worried about money. Maybe your Mom was having perceived troubles financially and you picked up on it?
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote