View Single Post
Old 25-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #24
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
^ I agree with everything you say, totally fits my belief, we are on the same wavelength..We must confront the all negative thoughts only then can we over come negativity is a positive way?
To ignore and dismiss is negativity at it lowest vibration, all truth must be embraced but to attain a high frequency when meditating without drugs the negativity must be dealt with first..would you agree?
I agree very much so.

Quote:
The reason I originally posted on the thread was it reminded me of my first proper buzz meditating without drugs, i lost all the negative thoughts first by addressing those thoughts and coming to terms with them before i could really make any meaningful connection to the divine vibration and hear my inner voice.
I'm glad we were able to have this discussion. These were actually the conclusions/realizations I came to during my experience. I was even trying to say these things to my partners during the comedown.
Quote:
The energy of positive vibration will short circuit if touched by negativity while making that connection, like a mum hen meditating when the fox comes for her chicks she will snap out of that conscious state to a more grounded one.

But hey what works for me might not for others..
You're right that negative thoughts do interfere when trying to raise your vibrations, ie. meditate, but it's not as threatening as a fox is to a mother hens chicks. Overreacting to a negative thought will facilitate it. You're right though, we each have to do what works for us, individually, in our present state.

Quote:
BTW the ripples of your experience and your energy creating this thread has born a new religion

I had just smoke my first spliff in moinths and had one of 'those' experiences..

For a laugh i started a thread to see if we cant find a common belief that could potentially unite us here on the DI forum, the most anti religious forum in the universe And so far 99% positive vibrations
:luv: Care to share the thread?

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-11-2014 at 10:51 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote