View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 05:06 PM   #39
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
I should just not post so late and have left it to re read a little more carefully before posting.
But if anyone can do any better please feel free to do so.
Replying within a day is surely fast enough for me, never mind that there were several posts in between.
As far as I can tell, you've now admitted that Sharia law wasn't made in WW I, but alterred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
Perhaps you should do the research before commenting also and have thought about such things as this history from WWI and the British support and institution of Sharia Law that has since been carbon coped throughout most of the Middle East. They met resistance and revolution in some places didn’t they...
You accuse me now of doing insufficient research on some topic that you've started. Do you expect others to finish what you haven't?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
According to the unholy Quran, Jews and Christians who believe in the one-true God, are just as good "believers" as Muslims...
Muslim is not the same as Arab by the way.
Not exactly true st jimmy is it ? The Quran gives a little and takes a lot when it comes to Christians and Jews.
Why do people make claims about a book (the Quran) that they've never even read?
There are several Sutrahs in the Quran where it is explained that Jews and Christians are equivalent "believers"

Sutrah 2:62
Quote:
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.
Sutrah 5:69
Quote:
Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

Last edited by st jimmy; 13-01-2018 at 05:10 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote