View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #40
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes_of_a_dream View Post
Thanks decode_reality, didn't know that

Phew, just finished the video series... once again I apologize in advance for my monotone voice but don't be put off, I am sure there is something here for everyone.

I (my ego) was tempted to start a new thread in the main forums because I would like this to get more exposure on this work (not because of a sense of arrogance but because I genuinely feel like there is something for everyone here).

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...0D6AE771A3843F
I enjoyed watching the Language Matrix video. Very informative. If I might suggest that you used a touch more space in your narration also, this would help to deliver the material.

I'm a musician and I've always wanted to know more about the fundamental basis of creativity/communication via music, on many levels. Obviously, it's easy for discerning minds to see how the lyrical content of certain songs can contribute to negative programming. On another level, I'm also intrigued as to how musical innovators come up with new forms of expression; what is it about their way of viewing reality that enables them to be more 'outside the box' than most of their peers?
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote