View Single Post
Old 27-12-2016, 03:08 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
I listened to that broadcast yesterday and it was a watch that was held behind the daughter and the man could tell the hypnotist what time it was and about the hot coals, that has been done before by monks in a monastery. But, I do not think that today's minds can duplicate something so useless. Just like it can't be duplicated somebody walking on water. That is for obvious reasons.
But, there is a difference between the camera and the eye. David was talking about the atom being 99.999..% space and he said, 'Well, that is 100% to me.' Anyway, a camera pictures things as they appear. Besides, there is an extra medium with the camera. The actual photo that stops everything at a tenth of a second point, or whatever. My question is, 'If the atom is continually switching from this existence to some other existence, why hasn't a camera caught that?' Another thing David talked about having to do with the camera was photographs of the universe with the galaxies. He said, 'On photos, they appear just centimeters away from each other. And actually they are not.' Back to the eye.
You actually do not see things as they are. In the visual cortex of the brain, everything you are looking at is backwards and upside down. That gets into my hypothesis that we are on the event horizon of a black hole. The habitable zone that this earth revolves in around the sun is the event horizon. Thoughts are flashing in my brain now. The asteroid belts are the material that has fallen over the event horizon of the black hole.
What we see when we look at a photo of the universe is inside the black hole and everything that we see is on the event horizon or beyond. The farther out in space we go, the farther from any type of life we go and we cannot survive out in space which is an ether of pure Hydrogen.
I'm talking about digital camera here but when a camera takes a shot of you, it is stored in digital coding like, 0s,1s and all that encoding language. When it is printed, the information is decoded into a picture. So all the information are stored in the memory but it is how the printer or screen decode it. If the end equipment disregards a particular information, it won't be displayed.

I started a thread on They Live app and I reckon, these guys may be on to something.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314331
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote