View Single Post
Old 21-11-2014, 09:52 PM   #8
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingout View Post
From my own experience's and what I have learned from my own meditation is that you are feeling the chakras in your body raising your bodies vibration to the vibration of the universe with me it always starts in the pelvic area and radiates over the whole of my body all I can truly describe it as a very sexual feeling, its like my whole body goes into orgasm and this is whilst in non thought, when the mind is not babbling (having sexual feeling without actually thinking about sex)....its about as simple as I can explain it, obviously this only pertains to me but after reading your post I felt I had to put my viewpoint on this subject.....take a look at 'kundalini' it may shed some light and help you understand what you are feeling. What people do not realise is that all human beings have this spiritual ability but throughout history TPTB know this secret and are doing their dammed hardest to make humans forget these abilities we all have....they have got away with it for a very long time but I sense this all coming to a head as more and more people are waking up

wonderful music btw definately some OM going on there to be sure.....
yep, pretty much what i was going to say, with out the kundalini part..
thanks you saved me some typing
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote