View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #19
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
The albino dracos are a cast within the reptilian race. One, or the highest cast. Generally refered to as reptilian royality. Not a single entity.

Described by abductees as being incredibly malicious. Alex Collier briefly mentioned them.

If you want to know more about them, start here:
http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/articles/

Still can learn something from a retarded human cattle you 'pleaidian', huh? If roleplay wouldn't amuse me..

I'm this - I'm that, I'm special. Everybody wants to be something. But you're not, you're just a cattle, like the rest of us. And scoring 8 out of 10 points in a human made star-seed quiz on some new age page doesn't change that.
I see what your saying about the reptilian royalty and the white dragons,but... you are mistaken, this was a different type of reptilian...none like the rest, almost not reptilian at all,the eyes had no slits and were massive.
I am not comming on here trying to be better than anyone, as you refer to humans as cattle. You maybe cattle but not me.... Does cattle, read minds,move things with there mind,see the future,levitate and have access to unkowing knowledge? I am pleadian not by say so,but by lineage... My fathers side was nordic kings and there fathers were called pleadian, i didnt read this off the internet or watch a video from ' alex'.
Everything i speak is of advanced knowledge and what i've learned over the years. If you feel that everyone is cattle it is probably because you are one of the cattle they use.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote