View Single Post
Old 18-07-2016, 08:54 PM   #9
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
how can you stick to your own tribe with blood types? your children wont get the same blood type.. I am the only one of my siblings with R- and none of my kids are either. So do I leave my family and try set up camp for R- only
Red haired people died out?? eeeeeeeeeek Im a walking corpse then!
What absolute rubbish you talk sometimes Andy.
There is more then just blood type.

I said they trying to sectors with strong traits, that bring on targeting. I bet you loads of ginger people, dye there hair, to hide the fact they are ginger, in britain today. You take me too literal.

It used to be wide spread, seeing ginger people, they were quite a big minority. Most people with ginger hair dye there hair, as there is a stigma attached to them, whether you like it or not. I never said died out, there numbers are diminished alot.

If you have red hair, and stick with it for life, you have a strong character.

Its the same for albinos in africa, the same stigma. There has always been a stigma attached to red haired people in uk. If your an adult with red/ginger hair, in britain, you would need a strong character to keep that colour, and be confident in life.

You cannot deny that.

If your going to debate my posts at least know what your talking about
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 18-07-2016 at 08:57 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote