View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 01:18 PM   #23
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I can't answer those questions, i don't have the answers to them

I also felt a pang of discomfort at the word 'superior'

if i had to have a guess though i reckon that what they are talking about is a deference to older members of the tribe. What this allows the young to get is the perspective of experience

if we look at our own society we can see a cultural marxist attempt to demonise the older generation and to drive a wedge between the generations

We saw a lot of this in the wake of the brexit vote where the goldman sachs (rothschild cabal) funded leave campaign abusively blamed the older generation for brexit while calling them all kinds of nasty names but the older generation are the ones who actually knew a time before membership in the EU so their perspective is an important one on this issue

What this then does is breakdown dialogue and a possiblity of reproachment and greater mutual understanding

But the thing to understand is that the rothschild cabal are not looking for compromise or understanding. They are looking to corral, cheat, bully, threaten, coerce, fear monger and harangue society into their technocratic gulag vision of society
Well, it'd have to be highly subjective for me to interpret your earlier unwarranted threat of using extreme force against me as a friendly neighbourhood doffing of the cap to someone with a memory long enough to remember Britain before it's entry into the EU. But I'll try.

Still, I hope you realise that your interpretation of what is suggested by "superior" is subjective. What could have been meant by "superior" is people in positions of authority in society.

As such the Oxford "study" you've linked to could be a prime example of how "they" corral, cheat, bully, threaten, coerce, fear monger and harangue society into their gulag vision of society.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote