View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #46
let it shine

Hm. This is really interesting, biblegirl. I've never noticed anything change in myself from consuming garlic before, but I do know that eating in general can lower spiritual connection and 'psychic' ability. That's why fasting is prescribed for cleansing the mind and body and soul. I feel so much healthier when I fast.

I also eat a lot of garlic and onions when I do eat. I don't think it could hurt to try cutting them out of my diet for a bit and see what happens.

This also reminds me of a part in the Qur'an that describes the Exodus of Moses and his people. God sent them manna and quails to eat when they were journeying, but they weren't satisfied with it, so they said:

Quote:
"O Moses! we cannot endure one kind of food (always); so beseech thy Lord for us to produce for us of what the earth groweth, - its pot-herbs, and cucumbers, Its garlic, lentils, and onions." He said: "Will ye exchange the better for the worse? Go ye down to any town, and ye shall find what ye want!"
It's really interesting to me that those things are considered worse than the manna and quail birds.

Really makes me think that there might be something to this.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote