Thread: Whisper.
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 01:17 AM   #1
cinder_darkskys

Default Whisper.

Hi all. I place this post here to start under ;

David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

How ever this is a free flow topic ; quick flow image video broad spectrum topic base on a fresh perspective universal global awakening.

Free flowing ; mean the admin may choose to place this tread in a more suitable topic based on it current direction.

U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky (Live On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyGTCGan1co

curly works n all joint work may be moved to his thread or any other on site to make his points.

Why is curly ownership so important ; As i said people do not see the images I show for what it is. You see what your eyes tell you there.

Every single image i have produced every glyph chain is a page in a book. What dose that mean every 1 image i have shown is a book more then 1.

Its one the main reason i choose education.

Trusting your gut.

Some of these image's i have look for long time like John Lemon I been throw 1,000's I am sure. like this image I believe i pulled on line around 1998 @ 500 pixel. But i still kept looking. i pump it up to the site's current max. but bigger is always better from the start It why i when throw so many.

This image stay with me year after years.

This is a BW an very very monotone. so it was about 16 to 24 colors so basically all shading. Notice how balanced his face is.

John viewed God like a monster an unlike most artist The truth was his music.

The sarcastic joker quickly laid wast to act of inhmanity. John concern were for people. his wealth n fame never sit right with him.

Down to Earth kind of person. HE cared about people. an the horrifying acts we do to one another. Throw peace he could work.

Animal an other such critters are part of the life cycle To him if a human life was saved. so would the critters.

The lier in John was his joker, The sarcastic joker.

His center was his loved ones an friends

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 08-07-2018 at 01:38 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote