View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
reinforcing the family unit as the basis of society through blood line investigations.

trickle down ideology from the Royalty
no the family as the basic unit of society is what the elites want to destroy

they want people with no support group and no one who can stand together against the elites

''French virologist Luc Montagnier was joint winner of the Nobel Prize for Physiology or medicine in 2008 for identifying the 'HIV virus', but even more ground breaking was his 'discovery' that DNA communicates through extremely low frequency electromagnetic waves at a frequency of ....7.83Hz. I challenge the fact that he actually was the first to discover this connection because others outside the scientific mainstream were aware of this much earlier and i discussed this very phenomenon of DNA communication in my 2003 book, 'Infinate Love is the Only truth-everything else is illusion'. This was years before Montagnier announced his findings and others had been aware of the process even longer before that. Montagnier was, however, the first mainstream scientist to make these claims publically and that is significant in itself given the concrete block that is most of mainstream science. Montagnier's findings were predictably dismissed by many of his ilk, but they remain true all the same. This means that technologically-generated electromagnetic fields can disrupt the frequency communications of DNA and so distort the human genetic structure and trigger mutation and even block the continuation of human life replication. This is precisely what the crazies are seeking to do''
-David Icke, 'The perception deception' p769