View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:59 PM   #7238
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPSTERO7 View Post
I've been follower of David for a long time and I'm happy to be a part of his community
Welcome CHIPSTER07.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi everyone, Definitely new at this forum lark , anyway lets go . First time I came across David Ike was in 2012 , I had just installed Netflix , watched a documentary called Zeitgeist The Movie , and found it very informative. From there got a link for things I might like, one of which was David Ike live at Oxford ,so I watched it ,that was it for me I was hooked ,at last I found someone talking about things I thought I was the only one thinking about. I had never heard of David before then, no Wogan show nothing, and ive been listening to him ever since and others of course , you know what its like once you discover something , you cant leave it alone , and so its gone on from there really . Joined this group a year and a half ago now and hoping to make a difference in the world, ( one can only hope ). Any way that's me , don't know how often i'll come on here but thought i'de make a start.
Welcome also Micifell. You're not the only one
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 01-10-2017 at 06:48 PM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote