Thread: New Forum
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 08:46 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Good points I guess but I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing. I am exasperated that seanx has anything to do with David Icke, let alone that the new forum has him involved. I am not seeing the connection to progressives.
the clash with the progressives really blew up when the migrant crisis happened

the progressives want to remove borders while some of us see that as part of the elite agenda especially when cabal assets like the late peter sutherland and others have essentially admitted as much and when we see big money and cabal operatives like george soros pushing that agenda

the progressives responded to our claims that the migrant crisis was being managed and driven by the cabal by calling us names like 'nazi', 'racists' and so on

but at the end of the day the truth doesn't care what either party thinks. The truth is that either it is part of an elite agenda or it isn't and if it is indeed part of their agenda and if we are indeed trying to seek the truth then we should be able to say as much without progressives trying to jump down our throats and bully us into silence

You'll also hear the progressives arguing against brexit probably because they know that the EU intends to keep imposing quotas of migrants onto member states but by aligning themselves with the EU they are aligning themselves with an elite run organisation that has its roots in nazism

Some of us have been trying to point out these contradictions but other people have their own agendas and don't want to listen

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2019 at 08:58 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote