View Single Post
Old 27-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #57
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
I wondered about that but there is a precedent - the eire citizens were allowed to travel freely to the uk and even work here - no passport showing. so i would hope the same rule would apply should the worst case scenario come to be reality.
To be honest george if I have to flash my passport its a small price to pay to see Labour trounced (such a loss of Uk seats )....and the rest of them ...grovel .
and when the EU makes Scotland look like a Banana Republic ,the dream sold from the SNP will start to look like a nightmare for the people, and they will be outed ...who will they vote for then ??

Quote:
Banana republic is a political science term for a politically unstable country whose economy is largely dependent on exporting a limited-resource product, e.g. bananas. It typically has stratified social classes, including a large, impoverished working class and a ruling plutocracy of business, political, and military elites;[1] this politico-economic oligarchy controls the primary-sector productions to exploit the country's economy.[2]
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote