View Single Post
Old 27-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #42
lightgiver

Arrow VC

Manic Street Preachers - Revol ..

Richard James Edwards..Aged 27..disappearance time..
Quote:
"JUst wanted to have a chat - a few personal details, that sort of thing," he said, giving me a distinctive Masonic handshake..I realized then why my father, who was also a Mason, had obliquely raised joining the brotherhood when I first discussed with him working for MI5 full-time.."Expect you Were pretty left-wing when you were young?"...

Andy, how did you get up there?.The Proscribed Royalist, 1651..Millais painted the picture in Hayes, Kent, from a local oak tree known as the Millais Oak...

Since 95, the SIS headquarters have been at Vauxhall Cross on the South Bank of the River Thames..Next to St Peter's is Vauxhall City Farm, located within Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens is open daily and contains a range of animals including alpacas, sheep, goats and pigs..The MI6 building has featured in several James Bond films, initially filmed without permission but then condoned by then Foreign Secretary Robin Cook with his memorable "After all James Bond has done for Britain..." quip..It is generally accepted that the etymology of Vauxhall is from the name of Falkes de Breauté, the head of King John's mercenaries, who owned a large house in the area, which was referred to as Faulke's Hall, later Foxhall, and eventually Vauxhall..Before Vauxhall earned its reputation as a gay village, it was regarded among the underground gay club scene as the place to go to avoid the more commercial nights elsewhere in central London..Entertainment in the Vauxhall area is not exclusively aimed at gay clientele; the oldest strip pub in London (the Queen Anne) sitting at Vauxhall Walk has now closed to be replaced with The Tea Theatre, a 40's themed tea room., The EXtreme EXplosion in London property prices during the late 90's and early 2000s has led to a boom in riverside construction, such as the large St George Wharf development by Vauxhall Bridge.. Residents include John Major and Chelsea Clinton...I've said it before Vicar, and I'll say It again- what that boy needs is a nice big cock up his arse!....

In early August 2005 At around 2:20 pm, on 6 August 2005, whilst walking down Ben Stack in Sutherland, Scotland, Cook suddenly suffered a severe heart attack, collapsed, lost consciousness and fell about 8 feet (2.4 m) down a ridge..Vauxhall Cross is immediately to the south-east of Vauxhall Bridge where 6 major roads converge, including the Albert Embankment, which exits the Cross to the north and is the southernmost point of entry into the London congestion charge area.. Vauxhall Cross was described as "one of the most unpleasant road junctions in South London" in Nikolaus Pevsner's architectural guide to London..

On 14 February 95, Edwards' Vauxhall Cavalier received a parking ticket at the Se7ern View service station and on 17 February, the vehicle was reported as abandoned.. Police discovered the battery to be flat, with evidence that the car had been lived in..In addition to public transport, Vauxhall is accessible by major roads and the Thames Path pedestrian and bicycle trail.. Vauxhall also has two 17 space Barclays Cycle Hire docking stations and Cycle Superhighway 7 runs through the area..The ultimate Cavalier Mk1 is the design concept by Wayne Cherry called “Silver Aero” was a one off Prototype build in 1980 based on the Cavalier MK1 Sportshatch..The Vauxhall Cavalier Mk1 was also sold in LHD in some European countries, including Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Poland, Italy and Switzerland.. The Coupe was available with the 1.3 engine and in Norway the car came with Manta style headlight wipers..The last Cavalier was introduced in October 88 for the 89 model year, being Vauxhall's version of the Opel Vectra "A", again available as a saloon and hatchback..Cavalier clothes were leather knee high boots, tunics and hats complete with plumes..During the early part of the 18th century, John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, kept red and white King Charles type Spaniels for Hunting...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richey_Edwards
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=133I'd like to welcome you all to the Annual Police Dinner..Tell him that "Jesus to a Child" aside, I find his Output emotionally Vapid..What advice can we give to Christopher to help him lose weight?.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=173

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2015 at 06:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote