View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 05:39 PM   #370
iamawaveofthesea

the people who have most viciously attacked me when i've tried to speak about vaccines online have invariably been what the americans would call 'liberals'....everytime. Sure that's anecdotal evidence but i have spoken to a lot of people online across many platforms and its been my overwhelming experience

The pharmaceutical industry is largely run by Leftists, stunning new research finds… vaccine mandates, drugging of children, chemotherapy and more
January 28, 2019 by IWB
by: Vicki Batts

New research led by Crowdpac, a nonpartisan polling group, has taken a hard look at federal campaign contributions across a number of different industries. And as it turns out, Big Pharma is largely run by members of the Left-wing — as is the entertainment industry, the news media, academia, tech and other influential industries. Across the board, liberals are dominating some very powerful arenas, and often are virtually unchallenged by anyone else in their profession.

Ideological echo chambers exist not just on social media but across a variety of industries — it is no wonder leftist ideologies are now running amok. Take a look at Big Tech: As the Crowdpac data indicates, tech is largely a liberal industry. Some of the biggest tech companies right now are patting each other on the back for censoring conservatives as “hate speech.” They have no foil, and there are no conservative tech companies to take a stand against this blatant abuse of power.

Similarly, Big Pharma is also largely run by leftists — which explains the industry’s continuous attempts at overthrowing personal autonomy by way of vaccine mandates, medical kidnapping and more.
read on here: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...rapy-and-more/