View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #1431
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
But that was before the UN Agenda 21 NWO coup....

No doubt those working for the oil lobby are keen on increasing subsidies on oil thru sending young British citizens to their deaths so they can ponce around in their Jaguars. Personally I am against war in principle and don't mind if it means going without a car. I did actually try to get a license to help me get off grid but was denied because I wasn't pure blooded. It wasn't in the UK but it was in an area that had a fair amount of nationalism so I have first hand experience of what it is like to be discriminated against by racists. As far as the green party being in favour of sustainable development that has to be better than parties that favour switching the lights on to waste energy. You don't have to be a genius to realise that precious resources should be used wisely. If there is a NWO coup I would be more concerned about militarised border controls like the Australian gulag system and working with the American military industrial complex rather than tree huggers and climate change activists.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 07-05-2015 at 05:52 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote