View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 10:26 AM   #3
j35p3r4d0

I believe the deal was some brainwashed U.S.A. African American act of one Azalea Banks.

I was spamming twitter relentlessly for years. One hit that connected was I was deriding this individual for being a corporate puppet.

The quote was "Azalea Banks A.K.A. Nestle". It's an in reference jibe about "hot coffee" in the sex life of African Americans. She made some crap lyric in a song about it, and it was a complex infiltration in that the video with this (potentially copyright violating act against a large multinational corporation such as Nestle) later got removed after being posted to this 'artists' you-tube channel, AND >ALMOST MAY< have resulted in her being prosecuted under copyright laws by said corporate body.

This was at least more than 12 and more than 24 months ago and back, an early indication that even this type of copyright law when infiltration, even >"influencing"< via >"social media"< that these U.S.A. 'Musicians' could violate their own laws, not of obscenity, or vulgar talk, but by their own laws protecting corporate bodies.

The other 'act' mentioned start going on about "take hip hop back" and "how to survive the apocalypse" with his older brother. Who is a cool dude, Ill Bill. "The C.I.A. is trying to kill me." .

Basic Benjamin Martin stuff.

https://benjaminfulford.net "dismantling of the Khazarian mafia" ... >>>>> "Saudi Arabia may be dismembered" <<<<< WHICH BE BAD, GUYS.

DO NOT DIRECTLY THREATEN ME IF YOU ARE CONNECTED. DO NOT PULL THIS DICK-HEAD ASIAN SHIT WHERE YOU SAY FAMILY ARE INVOLVED. YOU ARE NOT THE CHINESE IF YOU ARE SOME PERSON IN JAPAN MAN.

- X-36 -
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote