View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:31 AM   #60
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I watch a video by a spanish doctor the other day and he was also talking about alkaline vs acitic body. And he mentions docyor young. ( Btw tealady is young the one who wrote the ph miracle?)
So the doctor in the video was talking about a way to make your body more alkaline by taking salt baths with 20 gram salt pr liter water. My spanish is not perfect so i am not sure if it draw out acid from the body by making some sort of osmosise reaction or what.

I have tried it a couple of times now and if nothing else its very relaxing and warming haha.

The first time i read the book ph miracle and figured out what caused the allergy and fatique i had all i did was cut out all sugar as in juice and fruit aswell and I started eating more green veggies snd salat and within a month or so I was waybetter than I had been for years. So I am a big believer in being alkaline. It might just be the healthier diet and not about ph I am not sure but I know it worked for me.

My plan is to do the salt bath every day for a month if I can and then see what effect if any it will have
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote