View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 06:50 AM   #49
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
I didn't realize it when I started the biofilm thread but the more I read, the more I believe that biofilms are the real problem masking themselves as autoimmune diseases.

1. Get rid of foods that feed microbes that cause biofilms like wheat and dairy.

2. Kill bad microbes that cause biofilm with coconut oil, monolaurin, garlic and natural antibiotics.

3. Replace bad microbes with good microbes that don't cause biofilm like fermented foods, lacto bacteria and natto.

4. Dissolve the biofilm deposits and many autoimmune diseases go away. Do this with digestive and other enzymes, papain, bromelain and serrapeptase that also provide a good environment for good microbes.

Also. I found this by googling quotations.
Parasitic "Biofilms & Auto-Immune" Diseases"

This view is not shared by mainstream medicine or mainstream alternative medicine but it makes a lot of sense to me on pretty much all autoimmune diseases except leaky gut. Though if I think about it perhaps leaky gut could be caused by stuff like wheat not being able to be digested because of biofilm from bad microbes and the body continuing to try till it makes holes in your digestive system.
There is also a line of thought that some of the microbes can leave and enter the cell itself by changing their structure. I don't have a link to that but if you google 'Marshall Protocol' it should be listed in the description.
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote