Thread: Matthew Delooze
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:51 PM   #28
trampled_soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Yes I’ve been really concerned that he has retired perhaps from his publications. I do how he writes something again when I saw him speak he talked a lot about the second net. Which is what happens here on an industrial scale.
He emailed my ex wife a few times in 2014 and me once or twice
That's interesting so the last contact you had was 2014? I would imagine there are alot of people who are concerned for his well being at this stage if only he knew people really do care about him, it seems this site is the only place to find someone who may know how he is, thanks for sharing your last contact times with him.

I'm pretty sure I got an email from him in late 2015 or early 2016 but that email account was shut down and I lost all those emails. From my memory he published "Hark How All The Welkin Rings (Christmas 2015) (Not Available)" and not long after it was removed along with all the other Christmas articles and I emailed him then to ask why? He replied saying he was writing a book. That's what makes me feel he was got at because if he retired then that's ok I can certainly feel how he got tired, but removing the Christmas articles raises my suspicions that something else happened to him and being in the fragile state he was in he decided enough is enough, whats the point with all this as nobody cares.

The links to his articles are slowly being removed articles that worked recently now say "This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it? It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help." its very strange to say the least, I would imagine the website will be gone completely in the near future.

You're right the second net these days it is at an industrial level and nobody seems to notice. I bet Matt would get a good laugh off decim's comment above.
trampled_soul is offline   Reply With Quote