View Single Post
Old 23-11-2017, 04:15 AM   #60
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You are saying be more vigilant but if this Q Anon shit is for real then how is it not the ultimate in vigilance? Unless you want to skip ahead to potential dangers of the post-cabal world. There could be worse things waiting like AI or aliens or fake aliens or whatever you can imagine but right now we have to deal with the predators that have been doing this shit for a long time. If you are saying this (in)human species of predators are just a necessary part of life well that is fucked up. "These so-called bad people"? What are you trying to say? You sympathize with the abusers??? Or you don't think they commit abuse at all or what?
If a revolution were to take place and it would need to include most of the developed world to be truly effective, is what would happen after all the known villains were put in prison etc. History shows us that it is the post-cabal/revolutionary period that is the most dangerous for ordinary folk.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote