Thread: Neo vs Klaatu
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 07:53 PM   #1
Student

Default Neo vs Klaatu

Keanu Reeves as Neo in the matrix 1999:
I know you're out there.I can feel you now.I know that you're afraid.You're afraid of us.You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone. And then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Keanu Reeves as Klaatu in The Day the Earth Stood Still 2008 :
Dr. Benson: I need to know what's happening
Klaatu: This planet is dying. The human race is killing it.
Dr. Benson: So you've come here to help us.
Klaatu: No, I didn't.
Dr. Benson:You said you came to save us.
Klaatu: I said I came to save the Earth.
Dr. Benson:You came to save the Earth.... from us. You came to save the Earth from us.
Klaatu: We can't risk the survival of this planet for the sake of one species.
Dr. Benson: What are you saying?
Klaatu: If the Earth dies, you die. If you die, the Earth survives.
There are only a handful of planets in the cosmos that are capable of supporting complex life.
Dr. Benson: You can't do this.
Klaatu: This one can't be allowed to perish.
Dr. Benson: We can change. We can still turn things around.
Klaatu: We have watched. We have waited and hoped that you would change.
Dr. Benson: Please.
Klaatu: It has reached the tipping point. We have to act.
Dr. Benson: Please.
Klaatu: We will undo the damage you have done and give the Earth a chance to begin again.
Dr. Benson: Don't do this. Please, we can change. We can change.
Klaatu: The decision is made. The process has begun.
Dr. Benson: Oh, God.
Klaatu: It won't make any difference, Helen.Even if they arrest me, even if they kill me,the process will continue.

In the matrix 1999 Keanu Reeves as Neo is fighting for human's freedom:
He want to show the humans a world without the matrix, A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.
He fight against the matrix for changing human's life in favor of freedom

In The Day the Earth Stood Still 2008 Keanu Reeves as Klaatu is the savior of the earth:
He want to control the humans and force them to change in favor of rules and borders of life in the earth
He want to show the earth a world without the humans to undo the damage humans have done and give the Earth a chance to begin again
He fight against the humans for saving the life in the earth
Student is offline   Reply With Quote