View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:08 PM   #100
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
You totally and deliberately missed my point which was in questioning you as to why you supported an article written by Churchill, to support very thing you hold dear which is cultural Marxism, you have blamed nearly everything on Cultural Marxist, which you say was the Bolshevik Jews.....the bull about the Ashkenazi not being jews doesn't cut it.........IF you are so clued up about the who's who in the elite, then you would have jerried to the fact Churchill was a Zionist, it was written in the article, so COULD you miss it, If you know about Zionism, then it should have been a RED FLAG to you, but you chose to use this to curry favor with having Churchill back your claim of Cultural Marxism.

You've been caught out.

I've never seen you have a go at the Nazi, you never include the Nazi influence in world affairs.
lol

no YOU were caught out

You said churchill did not make that statement but he did. You said there was no such article

So YOU were caught out and now you try and turn round your defeat...

I haven't said anything about churchill either way. i just posted his article to highlight strands of thought that were affecting people within the ashkenazi community at that time re bolshevism and zionism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-12-2015 at 11:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote