View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #53
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper
I think it would be interesting to do anonymous testing with different profile such as black male gay vs white male hetro to see if samples from the same person gives you different result. You can do a free anonymous test via mail.
I would be interested in HIV-positive victims doing “anonymous” HIV-tests. I’m especially interested in HIV-positive victims on PrEP. PrEP is specifically forbidden for HIV-positive victims, while people on PrEP they are obligated to go regularly to the doctor for a check-up.
Of course PrEP has adverse effects so I don’t advise anybody to poison themselves with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Who to believe?
Don't believe anybody. And especially don't believe anything some anonymous forum member posts...
Do your own investigation and be critical. Not being sure is natural (this is not a symptom of mind control!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic
But in time I do think one will be approved.
I agree that in time a vaccine will be “approved”…
Isn’t it great: these unreliable HIV-tests supposedly test for HIV-antibodies. When somebody has HIV-antibodies this supposedly is a sure sign of coming disaster.
But for years they are trying to get a vaccine “approved” that will make the body make HIV-antibodies to protect against AIDS!

For argument’s sake, the WHO simply takes the number of supposedly HIV-positive victims, and then multiplies this with some factor in a really “scientific” way…

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-07-2018 at 03:32 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote