View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 03:25 AM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

Cohen gave a million quid towards injecting syrian kids with vaccines until they were halted after a bunch of kids were killed by the vaccines

Its no coincidence that cohens brother is a supposed 'expert' on autism who likes to spread myths about it that mislead people...
You know I was aware of all that , but didn't want to look into it deeply..I didn't want to believe the nice Mr Cohen , who made me laugh , would knowingly be involved in killing children ...

Naive or what ??? I'm the one who has said 99% of the NWO are jewish !!!
That Freud and Einstein were just talentless front men , reading a NWO script to misdirect humanity !

So in 2015..." British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen and his Australian wife, Hollywood actress Isla Fisher, have donated £670,000 ($1m) to two charities.
The couple have given £335,000 to Save The Children to help vaccinate against measles in northern Syria.
They are giving the same amount to the International Rescue Committee, run by ex-UK foreign secretary David Miliband.
This will fund education, health care, shelter and sanitation for refugees in Syria and neighbouring countries."

Then in 2016 .."Feb 1, 2016 - Mohammad Mowas, a Syrian doctor , said the reported symptoms were a gradual slowdown in the heart rate as the infants turned blue, which were consistent with cyanide poisoning. “This looks like a deliberate attempt to spike the vaccines,” he said. ...."

Put "Syria vaccines tainted poison " in search an you will literally get a dozen separate cases of different agencies poisoning Syrian kids with vaccines within the last 5 years!!

What about SBC's brother and autism ???

Oh , He's ..."Britain's leading expert on Autism" lives in at trinity college Cambridge ... He is giving the vaccine industry cover by saying we are Over diagnosing the condition , and that it's all to do with genetics ...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...m-1688427.html

Autism rate is now around One in 50 in US and Europe , and as we all know is intentionally caused by additives put in the vaccines with the intent of reducing Everyone's IQ

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote