View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 12:30 AM   #14
oz93666

Seeing the title of this 8month old thread I was intrigued , I forgot I had already posted here , but that post failed to comment on the implication of the title ..... that IS is the first two letters of Israel ....

The controllers love to indicate their ownership of a group by the choice of names ...

The most staggering example of this is the choice of the group called the NAZI party !! (still alive and kicking in antarctica and on the moon/mars)

The head of this group (hitler) , and the financial backers, were Ashkenazi jews !!! ... just what are the chances of that ??? also containing the vary rarely used letter 'Z'... a million to one ..

The radical islamic group was created by Israel . It's gone through many name changes , this (according to AJ) is to confuse the public , and hide it's origins ,but it's the same people.. if someone says "al Qaeda was formed by Israel/CIA " they can come back "Oh that was Al Qaeda...IS is a different group"...smoke and mirrors....

So this group was first called Al Qaeda arabic for toilet!!!

"Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada" which mean "to sit", pertinently, on the "Toilet Bowl". In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qaeda" also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or "Arab toilet" which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda"....."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...#axzz4kgXT0LNM

This first name (presumably thought up by mossad) is more an indication of contempt , an insult and a big joke towards the arabs they hate ...

...But I guess over the years mossad grew to love this group , containing as it does many of their undercover agents ... so the second name indicates some ownership ...

IS ... we are told this stands for "Islamic State" but it's also the first two letters of ISrael

"Rael is an old hebrew/biblical boy name, meaning "Lord of the light"(lucifer?)... Rael was the name of an angel..."

Then another name change to ISIS....

Perhaps meaning ..." (this) is israel "

Of course Isis is also the Egyptian Goddess ... the significance of this is not obvious to me ...perhaps another poster can shed some light on it ???

Last edited by oz93666; 22-06-2017 at 12:46 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote