View Single Post
Old 22-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #45
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Do you not believe in other dimensions? If not, you should try listening to almost every major theoretical physicist in the world. Michio Kaku would be a good place to start. Not being rude, I'm just saying that you should do your research on that if you don't know about it.
I have heard the theories behind the 'other dimension' reasoning. I never said I don't believe in them per se. Though they defintely qualify as a part of 'living in exciting times' criteria.

Quote:
And it's funny that so many people believe in these things and yet you seem to believe that all these people are delusional, despite many of them seeming to be intelligent, logical, people.
Intelligent, logical, people can be delusional as well, but that's neither here nor there.

Quote:
Again, this is the same attitude people had towards early UFO theorists and yet now the existence of UFO's is irrefutable, at least from a logical point of view given the massive amounts of sightings and videos.
I'm sorry but there is so much wrong with this paragraph on so many levels, I genuinely do not know where to begin.

Quote:
Oh wait, havent there been a lot of videos and sightings of shapeshifting?
Two basic errors here. The first is assuming all the mountains of evidence for ufos is for real, and the second, even if it was, it's still no proof for reptileman.

Quote:
Hmmmm
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote