View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #58
outlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
Once again, I'd like to learn the meaning of the time from both ends.

The first scientist who pointed out that time is not the absolute thing was I guess Einstein. I was fascinated by his concept and I am not that smart to understand it and just had to do my things to get by. All I remembered and understood from his theory as a lay person was ;

Bob and Sam are twin brothers.

Bob stays on the earth, and Sam rides a rocket that flies in an incredible speed which is close to the light speed. When Sam got back from "his" 1 year journey of rocket, Sam and "his" world on the earth, it was 10 years.

Now, I'd like to add my spiritual hypothesis on this famous story. ( I already said it in the previous posts, but no one suggested anything, so I repeat in the hope of getting some answers.)

I will add my spiritual hypothesis soon on the next post.....
Einstein was an idiot; his theory is just that, a theory; you could make a theory and it would be as good as Einstein's, its all in the realms of fairy tales... There are so many scientists who contributed more than Einstein but too bad for them cus they are not jews; in world where media is entirely controlled by jews...
outlander is offline   Reply With Quote