View Single Post
Old 25-04-2013, 03:29 AM   #3
susannah1
Inactive

Lesson 102.
God suggested that perhaps it might be a good idea if the great stone in Islam was cleaned off thoroughy and the black cloth taken off it.

God suggested that they think on the word "Jinn" and work it all out.
Then people could see the truth within in and exit the darkness and feel the love in their hearts.

Lesson 103.

God also suggested that the Temple in Jeruslam and the reasons for its existence be looked into. God suggested that they think on the word "Jinn" and work it all out.
Then people could see the truth within in and exit the darkness and feel the love in their hearts.

Lesson 104.
God suggested that the Royal Family in Britain and all the Royal families look carefully back in time with a new awareness of the word "Jinn" and work it all out.

Lesson 105.
God suggested that all the Leaders of the world carefully and quietly sat back for a day or so and meditated on who they really were and why they were here and especially considered the word "Jinn" when feeling warlike and recognised it for what it was and accordingly exited it.

Lesson 106.

God suggested that all the mums and dads, significant others, gays, lesbians, transvestites, dwarves, fairies, angels, people of the mer and in fact every human being, comsider the word "Jinn" and how they were feeding it unknowingly and in some cases knowingly, and to aware that "jinn" is very clever but is not for the highest good of any living thing, and to recognise the feeling fo what "jinn" energy felt like and what it created in them an act accordingly to exit it out and instead expand with Love Consciousness.

Lesson 107 - Rapture

Then God smiled, when just over half the population feels me in their hearts, then the battle is won.

Then I AM here.

And it is very good indeed.

I Love you.

Last edited by susannah1; 25-04-2013 at 04:15 AM.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote