View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
j35p3r4d0

Default Alex Colliers description of the "reptiloid" ET species.

DO NOT REFER TO EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALIENS AS A 'RACE' OF SENTIENT ORGANISMS.

1: You and I are not 'sentient' to that degree

2: Those types of lifeforms may not be entirely biological.

I feel it's necessary to state directly to anyone who reads this:

I AM QUITE SURE THAT SPECIES OF EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL WHICH RESEMBLE REPTILES ARE DEFINITIVELY NOT TERRAN HUMANS, OR PEOPLE.

"It's a simplistic psych-warfare idea."

I FEEL DUE TO PETTY EGOTISM (A FUNCTION OF INDIVIDUALISTIC CONSCIOUSNESS) ANY ARISTOCRACY WILL BE OUTRIGHT SIMPLE AND EASY TO MANIPULATE OVER THE YEARS WITH ANY SEEMINGLY COHERENT CRAP THAT PLACATES THEIR POWER TRIP.

EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS ARE REPORTED TO BE ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN EARTHBOUND HUMANS. THERE YOU GO GUYS.

From what I've read online, I usually go with what Alex Collier states regarding ONLY THE REPTILE SIMILAR EXTRATERRESTRIALS, which is something like....

10-15 TIMES STRONGER THAN A HUMAN.

9-12 FOOT TALL, BIPEDAL

FAR MORE INTELLIGENT

HIGHLY PSYCHIC
(to the extent of knowing what you do before you do it, similar to how humans know about other animals and their behavior, only perhaps no where near as precisely or well.)

REMEMBER THIS STUFF HERE GUYS. Alex Collier said from what he had been told you cannot win a hand-to-hand fight with these aliens, but there was weak points in their physiology at the groin, and under the arms. Perhaps you would shoot there from a distance.

Have a nice day!
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote