View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #384
lightgiver

Arrow Meat Market

Quote:
The sign of the Entered Apprentice alludes to the penalty of the Entered Apprentice's obligation. The sign is made by drawing the right hand rapidly across the neck as shown on the left. The penalty that the sign alludes to is, "having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation"..maybe someone should have told the young squad-dies that in the first place,save on a lot of cut throats and band-ages etc etc..nothing like working in the dark, whilst supposed grown men and women take the Pista and Sperm out of You...
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
As i suspected LG. However, unlike Marpat i am not going to make the same mistake and hide my light under a bushel. I actually came on here to discuss the OP but with you two bickering like old maids, it was impossible. I tried to mediate on several occasions but you then decided to attack me instead.

I am still serving in the Army and am just short of 19 years service and counting. I have been on 2 tours of NI, served alongside SF in Kosovo, went to Iraq with the AAC and was in Afghanistan with 16 Air Asslt Bde where i supported both the Paras and 5 Scots in Hel-man-d. I have smelt bodies slowly decaying and have shared breakfast tables with guys young enough to be my sons that were dead before lunch. I also have had the privilege of working in the hospital where most injured troops return.

Now i don't know if that meets your strict criteria LG and frankly, i don't mind. However, i do have evenings off and had them when we were fighting on 4 fronts when NI and Sierra Leone were ongoing. I admire and respect what you achieved in your short time but, and i mean no disrespect here, that was a long time ago. Things change, people change, actions change. In theatre i worked 16 hours days with few exeptions for 6 months barring 11 days r&r.. Back in the UK however it simply isn't like that.

As for your suggestion that people are discharged with injuries that was indeed true in your time and in my early years. I will give you an example of how that has changed. 3 of the soldiers i looked after in hospital i met again later. The first, who was paralysed from the chest down was working in the PRI and still serving. The second, an amputee i met in Camp Bastion with his unit and the third, who narrowly escaped death when his throat was ripped open by shrapnel from an RPG i met on patrol in San-gin. So please don't use such sweeping statements as i feel that it is an insult to the spirit of guys like that.

Now, pretty please, can we get back to the OP?
Does your ACC stand for the Aleister Crowley Corp..I would like to know what kind of beings drop bombs on defenceless young children ...Why are troops out there in the first place..surely not for the benefit of all sentient beings...china trades, british troops die, quite simple really...and dont give me the Taliban \Talisman BS..another load of made up Tripe...

With regards to your 19 years service 16 Air Asslt Bde ..Cancer (♋) is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Cancer. It spans the 90-120th degree of the zodiac, between 90 and 125.25 degree of celestial longitude. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area on average between June 22 to July 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, the Sun transits this area between approximately July 16 and August 15..The planet said to be ruler of Cancer is the Moon...

Vajrayoginī is visualized as the translucent, deep red form of a 16 year old female with the 3rd eye of wisdom set vertically on her forehead..Founded in 1968 by Roxanne Dunbar, Cell 16 has been cited as the first organization to advance the concept of separatist feminism..Cell Members Roxanne Dunbar and Lisa Leghorn advised women to "separate from men who are not consciously working for female liberation", but advised periods of celibacy, rather than lesbian relationships, which they considered to be "nothing more than a personal solution..The original membership also included Hillary Langhorst, Sandy Bernard, Dana Densmore(riders on the storm), the daughter of Donna Allen, Betsy Warrior, Ellen O'Donnell, Jayne West, Mary Anne Weathers, Maureen Maynes, Gail Murray, and Abby Rockefeller...
Quote:
Paras and 5 Scots in Helmand. I have smelt bodies slowly decaying and have shared breakfast tables with guys young enough to be my sons that were dead before lunch...

A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentalpha or pentangle or a star pentagon) is the shape of a 5-pointed star drawn with 5 straight strokes + Para-quat is the trade name for N,N′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium dichloride, one of the most widely used herbicides in the world. Paraquat, a viologen, is quick-acting and non-selective, killing green plant tissue on contact. It is also toxic to human beings and animals. Research has shown that it is linked to development of Parkinson's disease.. The name is derived from the para positions of the quaternary nitrogens..During the late 1970s, a controversial program sponsored by the US government sprayed paraquat on cannabis fields in Mexico.. Since much of this cannabis was subsequently smoked by Americans, the US government's "Paraquat Pot" program stirred much debate..The indiscriminate paraquat murders, which occurred in Japan in 1985, were carried out using paraquat as a poison..Paraquat, as the weedkiller Gramoxone, was used in the UK in 1981 by Susan Barber to poison the gravy of her husband's Michael's pie..Juz', a division of the Quran...Para, the number of times a woman has given birth..Para-Ordnance, a firearms manufacturer located in Toronto, Ontario..Chute (in North America), a cattle race, a channel for handling and sorting farm animals..Chute (gravity), a channel down which falling materials are guided..

Do you like my Medals on my Manly chest..I have that many they are weighing me down..Ancient mugs were usually carved in wood or bone or shaped of clay, but most modern ones are made of ceramic materials such as earthenware, bone china, porcelain or stoneware and do not really last that long ...More trade and con-sumer-ism for the red dragon hip hip hooray..yeah lets all kill for the happy shoppers, its like a meat market out there ...and you know something the saddest part of all, civvies don't give a shit about your mates losing their livers,limbs or being roasted to death just so long as they can shop and watch the shit on TV...the bankers are literally laughing their cocks of at you..I do not see many ploticians on the front line, do you..and the UK is rapidly going to the dogs..maybe they will be happy when it resembles dog kennels..because believe you me some parts already do..What does R & R stand for Skaff...

Quote:
The Book of Genesis does not tell the age of Isaac at the time. While it is often presented that Isaac was a small child, verse 6 of Chapter 22 indicates..Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you...Richard Dawkins wrote about the ' binding of Isaac ', " A modern moralist cannot help but wonder how a child could ever recover from such psychological trauma. By the standards of modern morality, this disgraceful story is an example simultaneously of child abuse, bullying in 2 asymmetrical power relationships, and the first recorded use of the Nuremberg defence: ' I was only obeying orders ' Yet the legend is one of the great foundational myths of all 3 monotheistic religions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chute
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...22&version=NIV
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=142240&page=2

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-11-2013 at 02:19 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote