View Single Post
Old 17-06-2013, 08:47 AM   #9
susannah1
Inactive

Thank you for speaking your truth!

I happen to have a slightly differing feeling.....I don't actually think Jesus wrote that....in fact I think it was actually created by the Catholic Church to be honest..........I think to fully understand its complexity of meanings and intentions we might need someone who is well versed in the ancient language, and also latin and the also the way the "Our Father" prayer is constructed.....the words......and the "Amen"/...Amon" and the end of it.......

I was brought up with the "Our Father" prayer.....and used to say it every night....it didn't help me, nor save me from the Baddies....so at the age of 46...I woke up one day after reading this book written by Anastasia, and read again her prayer and somehow....it struck a chord within me....since that time....I say this prayer often and my life has improved considerably....of course I am only a woman...... but you know...that line......"Deliver us from Evil"....and the debt thing...that is highly suspect I know feel...it has a pre supposition that evil has power of us.....its kind of like a subliminal message thingy going in I feel.....in that prayer..... and the "Power and the Glory" bit somehow is very unlike christ consciousness...that is more akin to a control type mechanism....
Amen bit....clearly is ancient egyptian.........noticably......

Last edited by susannah1; 17-06-2013 at 08:50 AM.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote