Thread: Matthew Delooze
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 03:15 PM   #14
masonma71
Inactive

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
I believe due to lack of support he called it a day but left his material on oneballmedia for as long as site owner would allow. So I guess that is that then.

Hopefully I'm wrong but his last news letter finished with:

"I truly and sincerely believe, as with all my writings and all of my actions in the last fifteen years, that the messages sent today are sent to help and for good.

Sadly, apart from possibly sending out a link to you when ‘Only Love Can Bring The Rain’ is complete, this will be the last One Ball Newsletter I send out to you. If you want removing from my contact list, to stop any future contact before and after the completion of Only Love Can Bring The Rain, then please click on the automatic ‘unsubscribe button’ at the bottom of this newsletter.

I move on in good spirits. I move on and face my immediate debilitating issues with a strong heart and a determination to complete my journey.

I sincerely hope your own journey is carried out in comfortable boots or at least your feet get to see a vital bowl of soapy warm water now and again!

Thank You

Matthew Delooze

7th July 2014"
Thanks for update, I hadn't seen this newsletter posted before. Does sound very much like goodbye. I hope the "debilitating issues" don't refer to an illness of some kind. What a shame.
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote