View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 03:13 AM   #27
illuminumnuts

Arrow Bumbling buffoons of the Mossadic goyim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think the myopic focus on the islamification of britain conceals from the public the people who are behind the inflow of migrants into britain. Its all coming from the rothschild cabal so unless an activist is talking about them then they are just a distraction. Muslims are not masterminding the takedown of britain...PERIOD. No ifs, no buts...muslims are not in control
Exactly, and this has also been my position all along. Personally, I think Tommy Robinson maybe did something he really shouldn't have done, when he visited Israel, and the Israeli mafia have now got a hold over him. If not that, then he has basically been totally corrupted by the money one can obtain, by simply swinging from a PTB tit. Either way, you don't just go from PTB enemy to winning court cases and waltzing on to the BBC Breakfast News sofa. It's exactly like the Gina 'Democracy' Miller 'Red Sea Effect'. Ha ha ha.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 01-03-2019 at 08:20 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote