View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 04:23 PM   #2
st jimmy

On another internetforum, I’ve had a discussion about the Bible (which didn’t even get too insulting). It did make me investigate this subject further.
Another example of where Jesus contradicts the Tenach, is where he said that the kingdom of God is for the children (quoted from the KJV).
Mark 10:14-15: But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

The following quotes from the Tenach define that elders should be honoured (over the young).
Leviticus 19:32: Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD.
Job 12:12-13: With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding. With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.
Even according to the New testament elders should be respected over the young, so the New Testament is against Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 5:1: The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed
1 Timothy 5:17-19: Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
Hebrews 13:17: Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

The first 50 years or so after the death of Jesus, his followers staid close to his teachings. Christians were persecuted like Jesus had predicted, while Christianity became ever more popular among the poor people. Then the Romans found out a better way to pacify the Christians: in the 4 century AD the Roman Emperor Constantine merged the teaching of Jesus Christ with Judaism and Mithraism. So instead Christians fighting against the rich slavedrivers, they learned to bow down for elite.
It is known that the Council of Nicaea officially recognised the New Testament as being written by God in 325 AD (almost 300 years after Jesus was crucified). This isn’t evidence it was only written down shortly before, but it is unlikely that the last book of the New Testament was written in 95 AD (like most Christians claim), and then only recognised 230 years later. There are claims that already in 180 Ad the early church-father Iraneus quoted from and attested about most books of the New Testament; this doesn’t mean this was the same as the later versions.
There are of course a lot of Christian websites that don’t agree the enormous influence of Mithraism on Christianity (and as this is new information for me, I don’t know for sure). Mithra was a God born from a virgin mother and died on a cross at Easter. Mithraists were baptised and the sign of the cross was made on the foreheads of all converts: http://www.truthbeknown.com/mithra.htm
The Romans had festivities on 25 December for Sol invictus (invincible sun); some scolars claim that Mithra was the sun god born on 25 December, so this could explain the church service on “Sunday”. Even a lot of Christians agree that putting candles in a tree in the darkest time of the year is really a pagan ritual. The reason I am disgusted with the Christmas ritual is teaching children that lying is OK and hypocrisy is rewarded with gifts. I’m talking about the Sinterklaas-ritual from Belgium and the Netherlands on December 5, the lying to children feast, that has become very popular in the Anglo-Saxon culture and has even spread around the world.

If I´m right that Jesus Christ was first and foremost a revolutionary, than Rastafarai is closer to his teachings than Christianity. Reggae music often uses words from the Bible (like Babylon or Armegeddon) and gives these a new meaning, the same way Jesus did. That some of the most important reggae stars of the 1970s died at a young age cannot be coincidental.
Reggae star Peter Tosh was one the greatest wordslingers, he could say things like: the “shytstem” of “politrics” and the “Crime Ministers who shit in the House of Represent-A-Thief” we got to rearrange. Tosh and 2 of his houseguests were murdered on September 11, 1987 in his own house. After the driver of the car, Steve Russell, identified one of the 3 killers as Dennis Lobban, also Marlene Brown and Michael Robinson testified against Lobban. Lobban’s defence was that he had been drinking with some friends the night Tosh was killed. Lobban was sentenced by the jury after a deliberation of only 11 minutes; the other 2 shooters were never found. Peter Tosh helped Lobban with money, food and a bed to sleep. Why would he murder his well doer? I haven’t found more information on this murder: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...osh-was-killed
The most famous member of the Wailers was - not Tosh, but - Bob Marley. Marley became a real threat because he got an immense popularity and also popularised other reggae artists and Rastafarai. In1976 Marley was shot, the shooters were never found. A week after the shooting Marley received boots from Carl Colby (son of CIA-director William Colby), which wounded his toe. On September 23, 1980 in Pittsburgh (USA) Marley collapsed after a concert while running, now it was claimed that cancer of his toe in 1976 has spread to his brain. If this were true Marley couldn’t have continued to work hard before collapsing. Marley left for Germany, where the “alternative” therapy of Dr. Issels was nothing less than torture. Issels starved Marley and gave him injections with enormous needles. In May1981 Marley left by plane to Jamaica: on May 11, 1981 he died in the Cedars of Lebanon Hospital in Miami (also in the USA): http://www.hightimes.com/read/chanti...ath-bob-marley
Another reggae star of the 1970s, Jacob Miller, died on March 23,1980 in a car accident, where his car hit a pole, unfortunately I couldn’t find more information: http://forever-27.com/jacob-miller/j...oss-to-reggae/

The believe of Jesus is completely different from the faith of Christians, maybe this is best described in Matthew 17:20: And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
You could even be considered a public enemy by your government by only listening to Bob Marley’s music. The following lyrics are from Burning Spear’s Door peep shall not enter.
I an' I, son of the most high, Jah Rastafari.
Our hearts shall correspond and beat in one harmony.
Sounds from the Burning Spear:
Door peep shall not enter, this a holy land.
Where wise and a true man stand, sipping from the cup of peace.
Chant down a Babylon, yeah.

In April 2012 I went over to the local office of Amnesty International for help. Amnesty told me that they don´t provide any help whatsoever for the “type” of human rights violations I described and that I can´t expect any help from other human rights organisations either and advised me to put information on the internet.
Since then I´ve put some texts about personal experiences and also state terrorism on several internet forums. Most of my texts have been removed. All of the following forums have removed information and/or blocked my profile: forum.www.radartv.nl, eerstehulpbijrecht.nl/forum, rechtenforum.nl,ouders.nl/forum, indymedia.nl, forum.viva.nl/forum, schulden-vrij.info, denk.onsgeld.nu, internationalskeptics.com/forums, projectavalon.net, educationforum.ipbhost.com,forum.thefreedictionary .com, secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org, thescienceforum.com, madinamerica.com/forums.
The only website that allowed me to place information without problems is: lawfulpath.com/forum.
Of course freedom of speech is really all about pure censorship.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote