View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:29 PM   #26
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes ... we've all been indoctrinated by the illuminati MSM ... we Know heroine and crack are bad .... Right???

I've never taken either , so I keep an open mind ... I tried cocaine once and didn't like it ... E was the most amazing drug I've taken , but it only really worked once , I've taken it about 10 times in my life ... canabis I use daily .. alcohol never ...

So that's (some of ) MY experience and usage pattern..

I did know a heroin user who held down a regular job, looked just like anyone else , said it was easier to give up heroin than tobacco..

Crack does have a bad reputation so I would tread cautiously ...

But mainly I would say this...

Any drug (worth using) kicks your brain into overdrive ... this will make your magic(k) work more powerfully , you can use this power to help you achieve whatever you want .. so don't fritter this energy away !!! sitting slumped in a chair just experiencing the high is a waste , use this high to empower and realise your dreams .
You should have a 'temple' space... an empty quiet room ...and an empty stomach ... 3am is best ... DRUGS ARE FOR MAKING LOVE ... it's that simple ... second best is Yoga
I agree, if you can share the experience with someone then it becomes amazing