View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 01:28 AM   #14
aura

Since you have created this separate thread its hard to follow upon the statements I have already made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
They can do it by for example bailing out the banks. Or they can do bail-ins like they did in cyprus where they simply reach into peoples bank accounts and take a 'haircut' off their savings

Then there is quantitative easing money printing which devalues currency and sees the savings of middle class people gradually destroyed
This is only an assumptions, being the opposite claims that "QE" causes "hyper-inflation" which never occurred. How does an introduction of new currency cause the previous circulation to reduce in value? Is the industry and all the population conscious of how much money exists at all times to assume there is an excessive increase, which has seen by "QE" simply does not exist, money is not issued and given to people "freely."

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The push to digitise currency is to prevent people storing any value outside the banking system. As all transactions would then be digital it would also enable the central authorities to monitor every single transaction that people made. Also peoples accounts could be debited or credited as the central authorities saw fit giving them total power over private citizens

There are different ways in which a jubilee could work but the plan of the bankers has been to drown nations and individuals in debt so that the world is brought to a crisis from which the central bankers can then put forward their solution of a central world governement and world bank run by them

So relieving debt is a deliberate and direct undermining of their attempt at forcing debt servitude
Its obvious that you never read the essay that I had referenced. There was never a case made in biblical studies for such an alleged, "forgiveness of debt" this has been a misrepresented interpretations from its original meanings, towards a "forgiveness of sins, and transgressions." By stating, "there are different ways in which a jubilee could work" ignores this and then believes it to be a true principle of economics. Our money and contractual obligations serves no purpose should it be a common practice to nullify all contracts. This claimed concept of "Jubilee" also never applied to all people, only (1) sect of.

I don't understand why you see everything has being an hidden conspiracy. You remind me of Gremlin. You would benefit well with studying the nature development of societies; from primitive tribes, to sects and holdings-villages, to towns and cities, shires, districts, countries and nations. Commerce always leads to merges, its a natural growth to an economy; its far too simplistic to view this has a " the central bankers can then put forward their solution of a central world governement and world bank run by them."
aura is offline   Reply With Quote