Thread: Alpha Omega
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 12:56 AM   #239
cinder_darkskys

Each of you have been given an opportunity. you have just wasted over the years. Your could asked me anything. I given what it take. to get you here.

Any thing you ask for ; happen. You have seen it

George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Move It On Over (lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZwPl7vO0uo

You people do not get to pick the AO ; Or his choices which effect every one of you day to day. an will for the next 2,000 years.

The time for what you wanted is passed. I have been KIND. I have given you the knowing people of this site. a look at all the species around us.

I have show an demonstrated a mastery of what I do. Beyond man wildest dreams. Showing simple Reptilians to there gods. Grays the same even splitting up the grays specie to show. many possibility to this 1 specie

I have shown that God's don't die. what was here is all still here. waiting for something.
Scratch head ; I sure there some old wife tale can explain this some where

I choice where an what I post in an how. Are my choices.

If you don't like it take up with Admin. But there going to tell you to take a walk n clear your head.

Don't fuck up some one else post who try to learn what you have.

Or don't your want them to learn the truth. Don't try make me the center of someone else post. I am certainly not. I just want the information OUT! Once it out I fad way. But then you know this

Get A Haircut And Get A Real Job _ GEORGE THOROGOOD and THE DESTROYERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNg3DTBQGgk

You have something to say to me. best do it here.

Skys but ; Be Kind UFOchick sorry for any miss quote

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 17-02-2018 at 01:09 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote