Thread: Money
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 11:06 AM   #19
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Money is not the problem in itself. Money is just another form of exchange. I rather have some bills in my pocket than having to carry around a big bag of turnips or whatever to barter with.

the problem is acces to resources as I see it, and how some big companies can end up with almost all of the resources like water food energy ect. and the bailouts of banks is a problem.

I can imagine a capitalistic system run in a fair way-

Another things is that not everything is about money- stop limiting your thinking that way. think in terms of abundance instead.

Abundance can come in many forms.

for instance, after a crisis in my live I moved myself and my dog to spain, the plan was to stay there 6 month or so and live of some money I brought with me.

I ended up being in Spain 7 years. I think I worked for cash maybe 30 days in all, the rest of the time I would do it in alternative ways.
Sometimes some of my non Spanish friends would have to go back to their native country for a while for what ever reason, and they would ask me to stay in their house and take care of it. So I stayed in houses like that most of the time there. I grew my own veggies and weed when possible. I would collect free water from a spring ( the natives did the same)

just an example of how its possible to be abundend without money
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote